(available daily from open-3pm)
Sandwiches are served with kettle chips & a pickle spear
#1 – BUTCHERY DOUBLE SMASHBURGER
- (2) x 5oz. ground ribeye burgers, Cabot cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickles, special sauce, toasted brioche bun.
#2 – ITALIAN TURKEY
- thick cut VT turkey breast, prosciutto di Parma, provolone, pesto mayo, roasted red peppers, arugula, toasted Salute asiago roll.
#3 – FILET MIGNON SHAWARMA
- spiced filet mignon, pickled red onion, lemon tahini, tzatziki, lettuce, tomato, pita.
#4 – CAPRESE (v)
- fried provolone, balsamic reduction, Saratoga Olive Oil Co. Sicilian Lemon, fresh basil, tomato, arugula, toasted Salute asiago roll.
#5 – BUFFALO CHICKEN
- crispy chicken, buffalo sauce, tomato, arugula, Gorgonzola cream, smokehouse bacon, toasted brioche bun.
Thursday, June 17th
- Scallop Po Boy with cornmeal crusted fried scallops, red pepper remoulade, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, & pickles on a sub roll. $14.99 (+tax)
Friday, June 18th
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl with shaved cucumber and radish, furikaki, togarashi, pickled ginger, scallions, spicy mayo, and avocado over sushi rice. $16.99 (+tax)
Sat. & Sun., June 19th & 20th
- Maine Lobster Roll with Old Bay aioli, celery, parsley, & a lemon wedge on a toasted hot dog bun. $23.99 (+tax)
Kitsune is back on Friday nights (5pm-8pm) June 18th-July 9th.
This time around the focus will be on Yakitori, traditional Japanese skewers grilled over Binchotan Charcoal, so they will be outside this time around! Additionally expect to find Donburi (rice bowls), chilled side dishes, and some surprise specials. Check out each week’s menu at www.kitsuneVT.com. Pre-ordering is recommended by calling 802-585-3890.